Endorsed by Fitness Expert Kathy Smith
“I love Satori because it’s so much more than yoga – it’s about living life in a more balanced way. It’s a great way to stay connected physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.”
How Does Satori Yoga Differ from Other Yoga?
Satori Yoga gets you in shape physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually to help you improve not only your inner world, but also help you manifest a healthier, happier outer experience. An energizing workout for the body, mind, heart and spirit, Satori Yoga includes the Five Tibetan Rites (also known as “The Fountain of Youth”), a sequence of movements discovered by a group of Tibetan Llamas more than 2,500 years ago that restores and improves health. Satori Yoga is easy to do in the privacy of your home along with the DVD or in a class led by one of our certified Satori Yoga teachers.
Based on the Satori Principles that:
- Life is energy
- We thrive on a balance of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energy
- Balance leads to harmony and creates the foundation for an optimal quality of life
- We shape our bodies and our lives with energy
- A state of balance and harmony can be developed through training
- Physical energy is increased by releasing internal blocks of tension
- Mental energy is enhanced by the positive use of imagination and focused attention
- Emotional energy is stimulated through healthy expression
- Spiritual energy flows freely through acceptance, trust, gratitude and love
- LOVE (Living on Vital Energy) is the source of our freedom
- The decision to be in harmony with yourself and your physical world can happen instantly…Satori!
Divided into four parts (physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual), Satori Yoga incorporates a series of exercises and guided meditations to:
- Strengthen the body
- Increase flexibility
- Reduce tension and
- Improve overall well-being
A “sudden awakening” is often experienced as you begin to remove blocks and feel more energized, youthful, intuitive, relaxed, and inspired.
“Satori Yoga has been nothing short of transformational for me. It has given me the tools to flow, instead of struggle, with my journey through life. Every aspect of my being has been touched by Satori and is richer because of it. I highly recommend it!”
– Tim Berland, Satori Yoga Student